STANDBY CONSERVATION PLAN NO. 1: EMERGENCY WEEKEND GASOLINE SALES RESTRICTIONS. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
The Emergency Weekend Gasoline Sales Restrictions Plan was developed pursuant to the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (P.L. 94-163) for use in the event of a petroleum supply interruption or to satisfy the obligations of the United States under the International Energy Program. The purpose of this report is to identify and analyze, to the extent practicable, the potential economic impacts of the plan.
Department of EnergyOffice of Regulations and Emergency Planning
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Commercial transportation; Cost allocation; Demand; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Energy conservation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Gasoline; Legislation; Planning; Policy; Sales; Supply; Weekends
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Emergency rations; Government policies; Supply economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00192148
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/ERA-0041
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM