CALIFORNIA ENERGY TRENDS AND CHOICES, VOLUME 5. STATUS OF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, A BIENNIAL REPORT
This volume describes the most promising new energy technologies for California, including solar, geothermal, and biomass. The Commission's policies, programs, and recommendations in the area of alternative energy technologies are stated.
- Also available in set of 8 reports, PB-291828-SET.
Energy Resources Conservation & Development CommCalifornia Energy Commission, 1111 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA USA 95825
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Biomass; Coal; Coal gasification; Constraints; Energy; Energy storage systems; Flywheels; Fuel cells; Geothermal resources; Guidelines; Oil shales; Policy; Recommendations; Regional planning; Reviews; Solar cells; Solar energy; State government; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Reviewing; Substitutes
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00192098
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CAEC-18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM