CALIFORNIA ENERGY TRENDS AND CHOICES, VOLUME 3. OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENERGY CONSERVATION, A BIENNIAL REPORT
This volume explains current and proposed conservation programs, including appliance and building efficiency standards, load management, and insulation standards.
- Also available in set of 8 reports, PB-291828-SET.
Energy Resources Conservation & Development CommCalifornia Energy Commission, 1111 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA USA 95825
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Building; Electric insulating materials; Energy; Energy conservation; Guidelines; Heat insulating materials; Heating; Insulating materials; Land use; Policy; Recommendations; Regional planning; Standards; State government; Trend (Statistics); Water heaters
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Hot water heating; Space heating
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00192097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CAEC-16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM