REPORT OF THE JOINT INTERIM TASK FORCE ON EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Contents: Summary of recommendations (Task force assignment, Policy statement, Proposed legislation, Recommendations for future study); A background discussion (A systems approach, The Federal Act, EMS in Oregon, Local EMS activities, EMS funding, EMS personnel, The task force); Task force recommendations (Program responsibilities, EMS funding, 9-1-1 central dispatch number, Liability of emergency service providers, EMT certification fees, EMT decertification, Minimum standards for emergency vehicles, Motor vehicle accident fund, Ambulance insurance, Role of EMS providers, EMS in search and rescue operations, Oregon Poison Control and Drug Information Center).
Oregon Legislative AssemblyJoint Interim Task Force on Emergency Medical Services
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Committees; Disasters and emergency operations; Emergency medical services; Emergency vehicles; Fees; Finance; Financing; Hazards and emergency operations; Insurance; Legislation; Liabilities; Liability; Medical services; Methodology; Personnel; Recommendations; Standards; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations; Motor vehicle accidents; Task forces
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00192080
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM