BRIDGES TO THE FUTURE: FORCES IMPACTING URBAN ECONOMIES
The report briefly discusses forces which have been singled out by the author as being potentially important factors in the future of urban economies. Chapter headings include: Urbanization and Economic Change; Technology; Personal Consumption Patterns; Private Sector Institutional Changes; Government Policy; The Impacted Cities; and Implications for Public Policy.
Academy for Contemporary Problems1501 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH United States 43201
Economic Development AdministrationOffice of Economic Research
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Schwartz, G G
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Consumption; Corporations; Economic factors; Economic impacts; Education; Geography; Personnel development; Policy; Private enterprise; Public policy; Socioeconomic factors; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban development; Urban transportation; Urbanization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Economic geography
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Organizational theory
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00192051
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA/OER-79/051 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EDA-OER-580-G-77-27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1981 12:00AM