HISTORICAL FIRSTS IN THE FOREST SERVICE
Four papers are presented dealing with first time historical events in the Forest Service. These include: first use in radio, first Federal-aid highway, first court test of Regulation T-12, and first use of aircraft to move manpower during a Forest fire.
US Forest ServiceSouthwestern Region, 517 Gold Avenue, SW
Albuquerque, NM USA 87102
- Bates, R W
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft; Federal aid highways; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Fire fighting; Forest fires; Forests; Government agencies; Highways; History; Litigation; Personnel; Radio; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies
- Geographic Terms: New Mexico; United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; History; Law; Research; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00192050
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USFS-R3-CR26 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM