GASOHOL TEST PROGRAM
Eleven vehicles (4 three-way systems and 7 oxidation catalyst systems) were tested on five fuels. A summer grade gasoline was selected as the base fuel and was used both before and after testing on the two commercial gasohols. Indolene and a gasohol fuel containing indolene and ethanol were the other two fuels. All gasohol fuels used in this program contained 10 percent ethanol (by volume). Duplicate tests were planned on four fuels and four tests were planned on the base fuel.
Environmental Protection AgencyTechnology Assessment and Evaluation Branch
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Lawrence, R
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Alcohols; Alternatives analysis; Blends; Ethanol; Exhaust gases; Fuels; Gasohol; Hydrocarbons; Motor fuels; Performance tests; Tests
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00192042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79-4A Tech Rpt., HS-026 453
- Files: HSL
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM