INTERACTIVE COMPUTER GRAPHICS. VOLUME 2. FEBRUARY, 1976-1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites abstracts from worldwide literature on computer hardware and computer software implementation of interactive graphics systems. Included are applications in circuit design, electrocardiography, transportation systems, cartography, architectural design, structural engineering, education, and curve fitting. (This updated bibliography contains 198 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Computers; Curve fitting; Education; Electric circuits; Electrophysiology; Information display systems; Mapping; Mathematical models; Measures of effectiveness; Structural design; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics; Transportation models; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Computer systems hardware; Display devices; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Design; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM