INTERACTIVE COMPUTER GRAPHICS. VOLUME 2. 1976-JANUARY, 1979 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded studies are cited on hardware and software implementation for interactive graphics systems. The bibliography includes applications in education, electrophysiology, architectural design, structural engineering, transportation systems, chemistry, cartography, dance choreography, aircraft displays, and curve fitting. (This updated bibliography contains 156 abstracts, 37 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Computers; Curve fitting; Education; Electric circuits; Electrophysiology; Information display systems; Mapping; Mathematical models; Structural design; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics; Transportation models; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Computer systems hardware; Display devices; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Design; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191961
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM