AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: ABATEMENT THROUGH MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Planning and management studies for the abatement of air pollution from automobiles are covered. This includes reports on maintenance and inspection programs, emission factors, urban planning related to pollution, Government policies, and the effects of these strategies on citizens and on urban growth. Reports which give background information pertinent to such abatement decisions are also cited. (This updated bibliography contains 254 abstracts, 31 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 260 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; City planning; Exhaust gases; Highway transportation; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Policy; Traffic surveys; Transportation operations; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00191947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM