AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: AUTOMOTIVE FUELS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The use of fuels and fuel additives to reduce pollution from automobiles is covered in this bibliography. The use of methyl alcohol, natural gas, methane, and hydrogen is reported. Improvements to gasoline and its properties which affect air pollution are discussed, along with studies on lead additives. (This updated bibliography contains 137 abstracts, 33 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0235 and NTIS/PS-77/0230.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Additives; Air pollution; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Fuel additives; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Gasoline; Hydrogen; Lead (Metal); Lead compounds; Materials selection; Methane; Methanol; Motor fuels; Natural gas; Organic compounds; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Composition property; Lead organic compounds
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00191946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM