PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME 1. 1974-JANUARY, 1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The physical and mechanical properties of prestressed and post tensioned concrete are investigated in these reports gathered in a worldwide literature survey. Highway bridges, highway surfaces, building members, reactor vessels, and miscellaneous concrete structures are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 256 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 263 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Beams; Bibliographies; Concrete; Concrete pavements; Concrete structures; Highway bridges; Highways; Pavements; Posttensioning; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete beams
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Support); Highway pavement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00191940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM