PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The physical and mechanical properties of prestressed concrete are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Highway surfaces, highway bridges, and other concrete structures are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 277 abstracts, 40 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 286 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Beams; Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Concrete structures; Highway bridges; Highways; Pavements; Physical properties; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Properties of materials; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Support); Highway pavement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00191939
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM