NIGHT VISION AND DARK ADAPTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Research reports are cited on the physiological aspects of night vision, as applied to human engineering for motor vehicle operators, pilots, military personnel, and other persons who must perform in low intensity illumination.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Harrison, E A
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pilots; Airline pilots; Bibliographies; Dark adaptation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Ecology; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Military organizations; Military personnel; Night; Night vision; Personnel; Physiological aspects; Visibility; Visual perception
- Uncontrolled Terms: Human ecology; Military
- Old TRIS Terms: Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00191932
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM