AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION ATMOSPHERIC MOTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRCTS)
The modeling, diffusion, and motion of motor vehicle exhaust emissions is presented in these citations. These reports were chosen because of possible interest to those involved with the prediction of pollution from motor vehicles or entire highway systems.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Atmospheric diffusion; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Exhaust gases; Highway transportation; Highways; Mathematical models; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Particles; Pollutants; Wind
- Old TRIS Terms: Dispersion
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191931
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM