TIME SERIES FORECASTING AND PREDICTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies on the use of time series analysis in predicting and forecasting various events are cited. The bibliography includes both specific applications and general theory studies. (This updated bibliography contains 172 abstracts, 17 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0022, NTIS/PS-77/0042, NTIS/PS-76/0031, and NTIS/PS-75/150.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Jones, J E
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economic analysis; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Hydrology; Inventory control; Law enforcement; Management; Mathematical prediction; Meteorology; Pollution; Population growth; Time series analysis; Traffic crashes; Weather forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criminal investigation; Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Research; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00191922
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 2002 12:00AM