NOVEL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT FOR ELECTRIC-POWERED ROAD VEHICLES WITH MODULIZED LEAD-ACID BATTERIES, RECOMBINERS AND GAS-CONTROLLED CHARGING TECHNIQUE
Components of the new energy storage system for electric-powered road vehicles are described with details on the design and construction of the cells (in particular the modular system), the catalytic recombiners, and the gas-controlled charging technique which results in excellent second charge phase control.
Zoellner (Carl) and SohnHoppecke, West Germa, ZZ ny
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Battery chargers; Design; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Fabrication; Gasoline; Lead acid batteries
- Uncontrolled Terms: Battery charging
- Old TRIS Terms: Charging
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-7804102-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 11 1979 12:00AM