SIGNALING AND TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM STANDARDS. VOLUME 1
This document defines the standards and specifications to be applied to the signaling and traffic control system of the Northeast Corridor Improvement Project. The document is in two volumes. Volume 1 contains the standards and specifications generally applicable to the design of the basic signaling and traffic control system and those specifically associated with the vital portion of the system to be installed on or near the tracks. Typical circuits and drawing format requirements are included.
- Supersedes PB-283 651.
De Leuw, Cather and Company1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Centralized traffic control; Diagrams; Electric circuits; Electrical wiring; High speed rail; Railroads; Safety engineering; Signaling; Specifications; Standards; Switching; Track circuits; Traffic control; Wiring
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit design; Circuits; Electric control; Switching systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00191738
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: F205-50 Final Rpt., FRA/NECPO-79/6
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-76048
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM