OFFSHORE TERMINAL SYSTEM CONCEPTS. PART 3. FORMULATION OF ADVANCED CONCEPTS FOR OFFSHORE TERMINALS
The report is part 3 of a 3 part report, wherein site selection costs, environmental impact, design criteria and economic justification are weighed.
- See also Part 2, COM-72-11373.
Soros Associates, Incorporated575 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY USA 10022
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 243 p.
- Issue Number: Pt 3
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Bulk cargo; Commodities; Deepwater harbors; Design; Environment; Environmental protection; Marine terminals; Offshore structures; Offshore terminals; Petroleum industry; Pipeline transportation; Seaports; Surveying; Surveying; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity management; Environmental surveys; Supply afloat
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Environment; Freight Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041877
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1-35409
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM