DRUGS AND DRIVING: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY, SUPPLEMENT ONE
The report presents a first supplement to Drugs and driving--A selected bibliography (HS - 802 188), a bibliography of literature dealing with the relationship between drug use (other than alcohol alone) and highway safety. This supplement both updates the parent volume and expands coverage in certain research areas related to the field of drugs and highway safety. In particular, literature pertaining to drug usage patterns and drug analytical methodology has been included. A detailed description of the literature scope and document selection process is provided. The bibliography consists of four appendices, including a Topical Index, an Author Index, a Title Index, and Abstracts of nearly 400 articles. A revised topical index was developed to improve user access to document abstracts. Within the topical index are cross-referenced lists of drugs by name and by usage.
- Supplement to Report dated January 1977, PB-264179.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- JOSCELYN, K B
- Donelson, A C
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 276 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Behavior; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Drivers; Drug use; Drugs; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Prevention; Research; Safety; Tolerance (Physiology); Traffic safety; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Drug tolerance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00191733
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-78-3 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-803-879
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01530
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM