U.S. INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENT STANDARDIZATION. USE OF ALIGNED FORMS IN EXPORT AND IMPORT TRADE
The National Committee on International Trade Documentation has prepared for the Department of Transportation, Office of Facilitation, a report providing guidance to the trading community on the use of aligned forms to facilitate the documentation of shipments in the export and import trade of the United States. The intent of this project was to present in an orderly fashion in a single publication descriptions and illustrations of the principal documents used in export and import trade, together with detailed instructions on their preparation that will enable users to obtain the benefits of the aligned system of aligned documentation based on a standard format, the United States Standard Master for International Trade.
National Committee on Intern'l Trade Documentation30 East 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10017
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer program documentation; Documents; Exports; Forms (Documents); Guidelines; Imports; International trade; Records management; Standardization; Standards; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructions
- Old TRIS Terms: Documentation simplification; Standards (Documentation); Trade documentation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00191732
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/RSPA/DPB-40/79/1Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-70101
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM