AN ANALYSIS OF ALCOHOL REHABILITATION EFFORTS IN COLUMBUS, GEORGIA FROM JANUARY 1972 - DECEMBER 1974. SECTION II, VOLUME 6
The report provides an analysis of Phase I, II, and III and their impact with regard to recidivism and subsequent accident involvement.
- See also Section 2, Volume 5, PB-293199 and Section 3, PB-293201.
University of Georgia, AthensCollege of Business Administration
Athens, GA USA 30602
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Peek, C W
- Hudson, J M
- Milton, E V
- Seller, R
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Impact studies; Law enforcement; Prevention; Project management; Publicity; Recidivism; Safety; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Georgia
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00191724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ANALYTIC STUDY-6 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-803-904
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-057-1-074
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1979 12:00AM