STANDARD LIGHT RAIL VEHICLE SPECIFICATION. CONTRACT SECTION
The specification describes a standard United States Light Rail Vehicle. Performance parameters and design characteristics contained in this specification were developed in cooperation with mass transit operators, consulting engineers, and the Urban Mass Transportation Administration. The overall specification is divided in two sections which detail contractural procedures and technical specifications for the manufacture of the light rail vehicle. The report, the contract section, contains information for bidders and other relevant documentation.
- Prepared in cooperation with San Francisco Municipal Railway Improvement Corp., Calif. See also PB-212 688.
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority10 Park Plaza
Boston, MA United States 02116
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction management; Contract administration; Contracting out; Contractors; Contracts; Labor negotiations; Light rail vehicles; Performance evaluations; Proposals; Railroad cars; Rapid transit; Spare parts; Streetcars; Trolley cars; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Contract terms; Contracted services; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00041873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM