AIR BAG RESTRAINTS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Inflatable restraints used as safety devices in motor vehicles are described in these Federally-funded reports abstracted in the bibliography. The feasibility, development, and testing of the devices for both standard and compact cars are included. (This updated bibliography contains 115 abstracts, 9 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0041, NTIS/PS-77/0049, NTIS/PS-76/0024 and NTIS/PS-75/130.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Anthropometry; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Compact automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Human factors engineering; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Protection; Research; Restraint systems; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Testing
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191637
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 2002 12:00AM