AIR BAG RESTRAINTS (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Studies on all aspects of inflatable restraints for motor vehicles are presented in these articles from worldwide literature. Included are citations of articles on the feasibility, development, and testing of these safety devices for both standard and compact cars. (This updated bibliography contains 83 abstracts, 3 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0042 and NTIS/PS-77/0050.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air bags; Anthropometry; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Compact automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Development; Feasibility analysis; Human factors engineering; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Performance tests; Protection; Research; Safety engineering; Safety equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191636
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM