DIESEL EXHAUST EMISSIONS. VOLUME 1. 1964-1976 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography of Federally-funded research discusses aspects of exhaust gases from stationary and vehicular diesel engines. The citations include their pollution potential, composition, control, and formation procession combustion reactions. The effects of achieving better fuel consumption on the types of exhaust gases are covered. Research concerned with health effects of these exhaust gases is included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 205 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Combustion; Diesel engines; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Health; Hydrocarbons; Motor vehicles; Odors; Particles; Public health; Smoke; Toxicology; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM