DIESEL EXHAUST EMISSION CONTROL MOTOR VEHICLES (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide citations were selected that discuss the control of exhaust gases from diesel motor vehicle engines. Most of the studies are concerned with emission control through engine design; however, some studies also cover the use of fuel additives for pollution control. (This updated bibliography contains 261 abstracts, 55 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Additives; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Design; Diesel engines; Diffraction; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuel air mixtures; Hydrocarbons; Motor vehicles; Odors; Particles; Smoke; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191633
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM