DIESEL EXHAUST EMISSIONS (CITATIONS FROM THE AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations on different aspects concerning exhaust emissions from diesel motor vehicles. Included is engine design, techniques of measuring the gases, different fuel additives, and odor control.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Additives; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Diesel engines; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuels; History; Hydrocarbons; Measurement; Motor vehicles; Odors; Particles; Public health; Smoke; Toxicology; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; History; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191632
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM