NUMERICAL PROBLEMS IN NONLINEAR ANALYSIS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE
This investigation covers an intensive study of numerical problems encountered in the application of the computer program NOTACS (Nonlinear Time-dependent Analysis of Concrete Structures) in the nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete structures. Axial, beam, and slab structures are studied with special emphasis on the influence of various convergence criteria on the final results obtained.
University of California, BerkeleyDivision of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Mueller, G
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Concrete structures; Deformation curve; Finite element method; Loads; Nonlinear systems; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcing steel; Structural analysis; Tensile properties; Time dependence
- Uncontrolled Terms: Nonlinearity
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00191613
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCSESM-77-5 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-ENG77-00146
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM