DOING BUSINESS WITH CHINA
The document contains general information for those persons who desire to conduct foreign business with China. The topics covered are: Approaching the market; contract negotiations and arbitration; currency and payments; shipping and insurance; U.S. regulations on trade with China; China tariffs; going to and visiting China; and trademarks, inventions, and copyrights. Also included in the document are a bibliography, market profile, and exports/imports data on China.
- Microfiche copies only.
Industry and Trade AdministrationWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Contracts; Corporations; Exports; Foreign; Freight transportation; Imports; International relations; International trade; Inventions; Marketing; Payment; Policy; Public relations; Railroads; Recreation; Regulations; Tariffs; Trade; Travel
- Identifier Terms: Chinese Railways
- Geographic Terms: China; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Expositions; Foreign policy; Government regulations; Negotiated contracts
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Freight Transportation; Law; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00191587
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM