DREDGED MATERIAL RESEARCH. NOTES - NEWS - REVIEWS ETC. VOLUME D-78-9
Inland transportation of dredged material may be necessary as a disposal alternative or for the productive use of the material. Work Unit 3B01 of the Dredged Material Research Program (DMRP) was conducted to identify and evaluate transportation systems such as pipeline slurry, rail haul, barge movement, truck haul, and belt conveyor. Pipeline, barge, and truck modes are shown above. Results of the investigation are given in the report.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS United States 39180-6199
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Dredged materials; Dredging; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Railroad transportation; Sedimentation; Transportation; Trucks; Waste disposal; Waste management; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sediment transport
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge transportation
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191551
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM