AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: CONTROL EQUIPMENT (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The bibliography of Federally-sponsored research relates to control equipment and retrofit techniques to control automobile exhaust emissions. The topics include the design and performance of catalytic and thermal reactors, retrofit devices, carburetors, and ignition timing systems. Also covered are studies of the catalysts as well as the equipment regulations that the industry has to follow. (This updated bibliography contains 259 abstracts, 77 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0136 and NTIS/PS-77/0166.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalytic converters; Control devices; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Foundations; Fumes; Ignition; Performance evaluations; Retrofitting; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Timing
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes; Foundations /stepping/
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191513
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM