AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: CONTROL EQUIPMENT--CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. VOLUME 1. 1970-1976 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains worldwide citations on automotive catalytic converters. They cover topics such as converter design and materials, performance tests, effectiveness in pollutant reduction, catalyst poisoning, catalyst selection, chemistry involved in the emission control, and the overall feasibility of using these converters under normal driving conditions. Also included are the problem and control of sulfuric acid and sulfate emissions. (This updated bibliography contains 201 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 205 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Design; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Stability analysis; Sulfates; Sulfuric acid; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191512
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM