AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: CONTROL EQUIPMENT--CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. VOLUME 2. 1977-FEBRUARY, 1979 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The citations of worldwide engineering literature cover automotive catalytic converters. Included are such topics as converter design and materials, performance tests, effectiveness in pollutant reduction, catalyst poisoning, catalyst selection, chemistry involved in the emission control, and the overall feasibility of using these converters under normal driving conditions. The problems and control of sulfuric acid and sulfate emissions are discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 105 abstracts, 35 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Design; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Sulfates; Sulfuric acid; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM