AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: EXHAUST ANALYSIS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Methods for analyzing the exhaust from automobiles are discussed in the citations. The techniques include gas chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and infrared spectroscopy. Reports are presented on monitors, types of emissions, smoke measurement, and exhaust composition. The studies cover direct and remote sampling and analytical techniques. (This updated bibliography contains 198 abstracts, 18 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0174, NTIS/PS-76/0184, NTIS/PS-75/310, and NTIS/PS-78/0147.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 204 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gas chromatography; Gas detectors; Hydrocarbons; Infrared spectroscopy; Mass spectrometers; Mass spectroscopes; Materials selection; Monitoring; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Smoke; Spectroscopic analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Composition property; Exhaust emission control; Mass spectroscopy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 2002 12:00AM