CARGO LOGISTICS AIRLIFT SYSTEMS STUDY (CLASS). VOLUME 1: ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AIR CARGO SYSTEM
The material presented in this volume is classified into the following sections; (1) analysis of current routes; (2) air eligibility criteria; (3) current direct support infrastructure; (4) comparative mode analysis; (5) political and economic factors; and (6) future potential market areas. An effort was made to keep the observations and findings relating to the current systems as objective as possible in order not to bias the analysis of future air cargo operations reported in Volume 3 of the CLASS final report.
- See also ATRIS 191506.
Douglas Aircraft Company, Incorporated3855 Lakewood Boulevard
Long Beach, CA USA 90801
- Burby, R J
- Kuhlman, W H
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 580 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air transportation; Analysis; Costs; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Logistics; Marketing; Mode choice; Physical distribution; Politics; Routes; Systems analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Distribution systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00191507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-158912
- Contract Numbers: NAS1-14948
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM