PHYSICAL PROTECTION OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL IN-TRANSIT
Highlights during the winter quarter of 1978 in the 'Physical Protection of Nuclear Material In-Transit' are presented. The Sandia Laboratories, Livermore, survey on approaches to analyzing communications systems is emphasized.
- First Quarter 1978 Report.
SANDIA LABORATORIESALBUQUERQUE, NM USA
Nuclear Regulatory CommissionDivision of Safeguards, Fuel Cycle and Environmental Research
Washington, DC USA 20555
- Rinne, R L
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Command and control systems; Command guidance; Communication systems; Freight transportation; Game theory; Hazardous materials; Highway transportation; Law enforcement; Networks; Nuclear fuels; Police; Protection; Radio; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Safety; Security; Simulation; Telecommunications
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00191485
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAND78-8243, NUREG-CR-0365
- Contract Numbers: NRC-60-78-096, AT(29-1)-789
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM