REPORT OF THE JOINT INTERIM TASK FORCE ON TRANSPORTATION POLICIES AND FUNDING
The primary purpose of the task force is to review the Oregon Department of Transportation policy as presented in the 1977 policy document and also review the statewide transportation plan. This review is made in the context of available and projected revenues and includes a review of options available to the state in the event the referral of funding measures by the legislature and by initiative results in failure of the measure. The task force also addresses the issues related to "highway" versus "non-highway" use of highway funds.
Oregon Legislative AssemblyJoint Interim Task Force on Transp Policies & Funding
Salem, OR USA 97310
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Freight transportation; Government funding; Highways; Passenger transportation; Policy; Revenues; Reviews; State departments of transportation; State government; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Government policies; Reviewing
- Subject Areas: Finance; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191473
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM