TEXAS AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. FINANCIAL SUMMARY
The report presents information on revenue sources available from Federal, state, and local governments to finance the Texas Airport System Plan (TASP). Alternatives for new state aviation related revenue sources are identified. TASP development costs are summarized by 5-, 10-, and 20-year time periods for air carrier airports; commuter service airports; new, private, and replacement general aviation airports; and urban area airports. Development costs are divided among those costs eligible for Federal, state, and local funding. An analysis is made of the implications of continuing an airport development program performing at current levels over the next decade. Planning Grant Program (PGP), Airport Development Aid Program (ADAP), and Air Carrier Airport Sponsor Apportionment Fund grants made to Texas airports are identified. Estimates and forecasts of Texas general aviation fuel consumption are developed. Twenty-year development costs for each TASP airport are identified.
- See also report dated Nov 72, AD-764 464. Sponsored in part by Federal Aviation Administration, Washington, DC., and Texas Aeronautics Commission, Austin.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
Texas Aeronautics Commission410 East 5th Street, P.O. Box 12607, Capitol Station
Austin, TX USA 78711
- Dresser, G B
- Langford, W J
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport planning; Airports; Apportionment; Cost estimating; Development; Estimates; Finance; Financing; Fuel consumption; Local government; Planning; Regional planning; Revenues; States
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; Airport development aid program; State airport system plans; State planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00191345
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM