AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ECONOMY CONTRACTOR'S COORDINATION MEETING HELD AT WASHINGTON, DC. ON DECEMBER 11-13, 1978
This document is intended to be an effective and timely means of broadly disseminating a full and up-to-date review of the automotive fuel economy research and analysis program objectives and progress. Topic areas covered include: Fuel economy and emissions considerations; Motor vehicle demand forecasting; Consumer research; Engines; Weight reduction; and Industrial behavior.
- See also PB-282542.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 427 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Consumers; Cost effectiveness; Cost estimating; Data collection; Demand; Design; Estimates; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Meetings; Motor vehicles; Planning; Pollutants; Public opinion; Research; Research projects; Reviews; Technology assessment; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191329
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-706 Summary
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM