EMISSION INVENTORY/FACTOR WORKSHOP. VOLUME II
This report in two volumes presents the written form and summarized discussions of 'presentations' made at the Emission Inventory and Factor Workshop in Raleigh, N.C., September 13-15, 1977. A total of twenty-five 'papers' on emission inventory and factor experiences and other information with emphasis on organics (hydrocarbons) were presented. Authors represented EPA, state air pollution control agencies and private industry.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air Quality Planning and Standards
Research Triangle Park, NC USA 27709
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 410 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Architecture; Coatings; Conferences; Curves (Geometry); Exhaust gases; Gasoline; Handling and storage; Hydrocarbons; Industrial wastes; Inventory; Meetings; Motor vehicles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Organic compounds; Petroleum products; Portland cement; Roofs; Storage facilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Escort service
- Old TRIS Terms: Hyperbolas
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191264
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/450/3-78/042B Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM