QUALITY IN TESTING OF CONCRETE
Quality in testing of concrete is of interest to everyone concerned with its use in construction. Some of the causes of failures to obtain satisfactory test results are enumerated, and ways of avoiding difficulties or of obtaining assistance when problems occur are discussed. Some of the more significant efforts that are being made to advance the quality of concrete testing are described.
- Published in ASTM Special Technical Publication 169-B (pp 44-48), 1978
National Bureau of Standards14th Between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20234
- Dise, J R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete tests; Laboratories; Mechanical tests; Nondestructive tests; Performance tests; Quality assurance; Quality control; Test facilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Destructive tests
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00191258
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM