COMPILATION OF AIR POLLUTANT EMISSION FACTORS THIRD EDITION (INCLUDING SUPPLEMENTS 1-7). SUPPLEMENT NO. 8
In this supplement for compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors (AP-42), revised and updated emissions data are presented for wood stoves, refuse incineration, open burning, off-highway stationary sources, primary copper smelting, secondary copper smelting and alloying, cotton ginning, ammonium nitrate fertilizer manufacturing, asphaltic concrete plants, asphalt roofing manufacturing, glass manufacturing, petroleum refining, unpaved roads, and paved roads. The contents cover: Wood stoves, refuse incineration, open burning, internal combustion engine sources; notice, off-highway stationary sources, cotton ginning, ammonium nitrate fertilizers, primary copper smelting, secondary copper smelting and alloying, asphaltic concrete plants, asphalt roofing, glass manufacturing, petroleum refining, unpaved roads (dirt and gravel), and paved roads.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air Quality Planning and Standards
Research Triangle Park, NC United States 27709
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural equipment; Air pollution; Boilers; Chemical industry; Coal; Combustion; Contaminants; Cotton; Evaporation; Fertilizers; Fossil fuels; Incinerators; Industrial plants; Industrial wastes; Internal combustion engines; Inventory; Lignite; Natural gas; Ovens; Pavements; Petroleum products; Petroleum refineries; Pollutants; Roofs; Solid waste disposal; Unpaved roads; Wood
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agricultural machinery; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Bagasse; Combustion products; Fireplaces; Highway pavement; Refineries; Stoves
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00191255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AP-42-ED-3-Suppl-8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM