A DIRECTORY OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS--URBAN AND REGIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT, 1970-AUGUST, 1978
Urban and regional technology and development reports that list computer programs and/or their documentation are cited. These software applications pertain to topics such as transportation systems and traffic control, land use planning, urban policies, public financing, utilities and services, regional land management, police, fire, and disaster emergency services and planning, health care planning and recreation planning and administration. The directory contains complete bibliographic data for each report as well as a subject and a corporate author index.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Computer programs; Disasters; Disasters and emergency operations; Economics; Financing; Fire departments; Fires; Land use; Level of service; Police; Protection; Public administration; Public health; Public utilities; Recreation; Regional planning; Software; Traffic control; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency services; Services; Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00191223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS/SA-78/13 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM