PRELIMINARY POWER TRAIN DESIGN FOR A STATE-OF-THE-ART ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EXECUTIVE SUMMARY)
The preliminary design of a state-of-the-art electric power train is part of a national effort to reap the potential benefit of useful urban electric passenger vehicles. Outlined in a detailed presentation are: (1) assessment of the state-of-the-art in electric vehicle technology; (2) state-of-the-art power train design; (3) improved power train; and (4) summary and recommendations.
Booz-Allen and Hamilton, IncorporatedDesign and Devlopment, 8801 East Pleasant Valley Road
Cleveland, OH United States 44131
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Electric power transmission; Electric vehicles; Engines; Equipment; Manual transmissions; Specifications; State of the art studies; Systems engineering; Technology assessment; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design; Equipment specifications; Mechanical drive; Power systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-157625
- Contract Numbers: NAS3-20595
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM