NITROGEN OXIDE AIR POLLUTION. PART 1. CONTROL TECHNOLOGY (CITATIONS FROM THE AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE DATA BASE)
These citations pertain to air pollution control of nitrogen oxides from both stationary and mobile sources. Engine design, boiler combustion modification, fluidized bed combustion, and the use and design of other pollution control equipment is covered. (Contains 222 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 228 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Boilers; Combustion; Design; Exhaust gases; Flue gases; Fluidics; Industrial wastes; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Subgrade (Pavements); Technology; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Beds; Combustion products; Fluidizing
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00191186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM