PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ALCOHOL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: METHANOL AND ETHANOL
The papers presented dealt with the following topics: international situation and economic and political aspects, use of alcohol fuels as automotive fuels, production of methanol and methyl fuels, production of ethanol, methanol application and modeling, alcohol fuel optimization, and environmental considerations. Each paper was prepared for introduction into the EDB data base.
- Symposium on alcohol fuel technology, Wolfsburg, F.R. Germany, 21 Nov 1977.
Booz-Allen Applied Research, Incorporated4733 Bethesda Avenue
Bethesda, MD United States 20014
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol fuels; Alcohols; Economic factors; Economics; Environmental impacts; Ethanol; Fuels; Meetings; Methanol; Motor fuels; Politics; Production
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic considerations
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00191166
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM