FISCAL YEAR 1978 PROGRAM OF RESEARCH
The responsibilities of the Bartlesville Energy Research Center in the areas of advanced research on coal, enhanced oil recovery, drilling and offshore technology, product characterization, enhanced gas recovery, waste oil recycling, and alternative fuels are briefly reviewed and the progress made indicated.
Department of EnergyBartlesville Energy Research Center
Bartlesville, OK United States 74003
- Linville, B
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Energy; Fuels; Motor fuels; Natural gas; Oils; Petroleum; Recycling; Research; Research projects; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs; Waste oils
- Old TRIS Terms: Bartlesville energy technology center; Enhanced recovery; Substitutes
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00191163
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1979 12:00AM