IMPACT OF MOTORCYCLE HELMET USAGE IN OKLAHOMA. VOLUME II: SUPPLEMENTAL DATA/APPENDIX
Volume II of this report contains all the data that was collected during 1976-1977 in the State of Oklahoma in roadside observations and from accident reports in table form.
- See also Volume 1, PB-291907. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
University of Oklahoma, NormanSchool of Industrial Engineering, 202 West Boyd
Norman, OK United States 73019
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Dorris, A L
- Purswell, J L
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash reports; Head; Helmets; Impact studies; Information processing; Injuries; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Neck; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00191069
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-682 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01483
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM