A SYSTEM FOR DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL, AND REHABILITATION OF PERSONS CONVICTED OF DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED. VOLUME II: A SPECIAL REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR MULTIPLE OFFENDERS
A rehabilitation program is presented for multiple DWI offenders. The program includes education related to alcohol use and abuse and therapeutic activities to help a client learn new techniques for living and alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 1, PB-291795.
McBer and Company137 Newberry Street
Boston, MA United States 02116
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Boyatzis, R E
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Behavior; Driver rehabilitation; Driver training; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Motivation; Specialized training; Strategic planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Repeaters
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00191054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-772 Final Rpt., 311-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: OT-HS-5-1253
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM